The Society for Redox Biology and Medicine’s Annual Meeting (SFRBM 2014) has long been the premier venue for cutting edge research in all aspects of redox biology, featuring the latest technologies and applications in basic and translational research. The 21st Annual Meeting will feature five days of scientific communication at the Sheraton Seattle on November 19-23, 2014 in Seattle, WA.
The Annual Meeting begins with a full-day pre-meeting workshop on Wednesday, November 19 and will officially kick off on Wednesday evening with a special session featuring a keynote lecture by Mark Gladwin, MD, University of Pittsburgh, and the 2014 Lifetime Achievement Award Lecture.
SFRBM 2014 is scheduled for the following four days (Thursday through Sunday). The first three days will begin with the popular Sunrise Free Radical School, continue with morning plenary lectures, lunchtime Professional Development Sessions, afternoon parallel thematic sessions and early evening poster presentations. In addition, there will be several special programs and receptions to network with fellow scientists.
For more detailed information please click on the appropriate links to the right.
Friday, August 15 | Travel Award Deadline
• Submission deadline for abstracts to be considered for a Travel Award. You must be a student or postdoc SFRBM member at the time of submission to be eligible for this award.
Monday, September 1 | Abstract & YIA Award Deadline
• Submission deadline for abstracts to be considered for either oral or poster presentation.
• Deadline for indicating you wish an abstract to be considered for a "Young Investigator Award (YIA)."You must be a student or postdoc SFRBM member at the time of submission to be eligible for this award.
• Presenting authors are limited to submitting one (1) abstract to be considered for a Young Investigator Award. SFRBM recommends authors submit their best work for YIA consideration.
Wednesday, October 15 | Early-bird Deadline, Save $50
• Deadline for early-bird conference registration. Registrations received after this time will be charged an additional $50 late fee.
Friday, October 17 | Hotel Reservation Deadline
• Reservation deadline for conference rate of $159 USD at the Sheraton Seattle. Reservations received after this date will be accepted on a space-available basis only and a higher hotel room rate may prevail.
SOCIETY FOR REDOX BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE © 2016